Assam ITI Admission
The Directorate of Employment and Craftsmen Training, Assam will publish notification for Assam ITI admission 2019 inviting application form for various ITI courses in the State of Assam. Candidates can access Assam ITI application form through online mode on the official website. Before applying online, you should check the eligibility criteria details carefully. Keep ready all your documents for ready reference so that you can apply without any problem. Candidates have to pay the requisite application fee to complete the registration process. Interested candidates can check here crucial details with regard to Assam ITI application form 2019.
Assam ITI Application Form 2019-20
As stated above, the application form for Assam ITI 2019 will be available online. Aspirants can visit the official website (link is given below) to access Assam ITI online application form. No need to send the hard copy of the application form to the authority. Candidates should not submit more than one application form. No separate application form is required for Government/Private institutions. Candidates can check Assam ITI application form schedule for the academic session 2019-20 in the table below:
|Assam ITI 2019 online registration||June 2019|
|Verification of particulars of the candidates by Government ITIs||June 2019|
Assam ITI Application Form 2019: How to Apply?
Here candidates can check important information with regard to the process of submitting an online application form. Check the following details:
- The candidates, who want to submit Assam ITI 2019 application form, have to access official website to register online.
- Candidates have to register online for e-counselling within the specified time limit.
- Access official website i.e. itiassam.nic.in for click on the concerned link for registration.
- Provide all the particulars asked in the registration form and submit the form at the end.
- Candidates must provide each and every detail correctly.
- On successful registration, you must keep the registration details safely for future purpose.
- After filling up the form, take the printout of the same and visit the nearest Government ITI for documents verification before the last date as prescribed.
- Once the verification process is done, candidates will be eligible for choice filling.
- It is important to mention here that the registration process is one-time practice after candidates take part in online counselling till last round.
- The candidates are recommended to follow the prescribed rules and regulations for getting admission. Do not follow any wrong path to get admission.
Assam ITI Choice Filling Process: Highlights
The applicants can check here the steps for choice filling process below:
- We recommend the applicants to fill as many as choices you available in the list given carefully in the application form.
- The list of courses will be available as per the eligibility criteria which candidates should mark as per preference.
- The courses list for SCVT, NCVT and SCVT under IMC courses will be available separately.
- Candidates can choose the respective district for admission in available ITI colleges.
- The choice filling process will start only after documents verification at any Government ITI college.
- Candidates can arrange or sort the course wise and college wise list during the choice filling process.
- At the end save the choices filled otherwise choices will not be saved.
Note: Every applicant before filling up the registration details and choices, must go through the instructions for Assam ITI 2018 Registration.