Bihar ITI Admission [ITICAT]
Bihar ITICAT Exam Pattern 2019: All the students who are going to appear in upcoming ITICAT 2019 exam must be aware of the exam pattern and syllabus. Information about exam pattern will give you confidence and also help to score good marks in the entrance test. We recommend every candidate to obtain information bulletin first from the official website and read it completely. Check examination scheme and syllabus and start preparation accordingly. Here in this article below, you can check important information about Bihar ITICAT Exam Pattern 2019.
ITICAT Exam Pattern 2019
Candidates can check crucial information about ITICAT exam pattern 2019 below.
- ITICAT 2019 questions will be asked from General Knowledge, Mathematics and General Science.
- The level of questions will be based on the 10th standard.
- Total 150 questions will be asked in the exam.
- All the questions will be multiple choice in nature.
- The weight-age of each question will be 2 marks.
- The duration of the entrance exam will 2 hours and 15 minutes.
- Negative marking is not applicable in ITICAT 2019.
- Candidates can check the subject-wise distribution of questions in the table below:
|Subject Section||No. of Questions||Max Marks|
Bihar ITICAT Exam Pattern 2019: Highlights
- The ITICAT 2019 will consist of objective type questions having four choices where the candidates have to mark the correct answer in the OMR sheet.
- Questions paper will be in both English and Hindi.
- Candidates are recommended to read all the instructions given on the first page of question paper then proceed ahead.
- Negative marking is not applicable in the ITICAT exam hence, candidates should attempt whole question paper.
- Keep your OMR sheet clean and it should not be folded.
- Use question paper for rough work.
- The duration of the exam will be 2.15. Candidate should utilize complete time limit.
- Do not leave exam hall without prior permission of the invigilator.
Note: All the students must obtain ITICAT admit card from the official website of the BCECEB. Admit card is a mandatory document which you need to carry during the entrance test. Candidates not having valid admit card will not get the entry in the exam centre.