Gujarat ITI Admission
Gujarat ITI Admission 2019: The Directorate of Employment and Training (DET), Government of Gujarat is the respective authority which will exercise the process of Gujarat ITI admission 2019. The DET, Gujarat will publish official notification regarding the same for inviting application form. Interested students who are looking for admission in ITI programme in any Government or Private polytechnic institute in the State of Gujarat, must submit their application form before the last date. Candidates must fulfill minimum basic eligibility requirements for admission in any ITI course/trade. There is various Govt. and Private polytechnic institute in the State. Candidates must go through official notification for detailed information about eligibility criteria, application form and important dates. In this article, you can also access necessary information about Gujarat ITI Admission process 2019.
Gujarat ITI 2019 Admission: Notification
- The competent authority will publish Gujarat ITI 2019 notification on its official website.
- The registration process is likely to start from the month of May 2019. Candidates must apply as per the prescribed schedule.
- We will update the information here after the release of the official notification.
Gujarat ITI Admission 2019 Important Dates
Students can check important dates in the table below for reference. The actual dates will be updated soon after the release of Gujarat ITI Admission 2019 official notification. You can prepare according to the following schedule:
|Name of Event||Tentative Dates|
|Filling up of application form||May 2019|
|Last date for applying||June 2019|
|Admit card issuance date||July 2019|
|Exam date||Last week of July 2019|
|Result declaration||August 2019|
|Counselling date||August 2019|
Gujarat ITI Eligibility Criteria 2019
Each student must fulfill eligibility norms for admission in ITI programme in the State of Gujarat. The competent authority specified some criteria as per the course which students can check at official information brochure. Gujarat ITI admission 2019 official information bulletin is expected to be available in the month of April/May 2019. Check following criteria in respect of eligibility criteria:
- Applicants should have completed 10th (High School) or 10+2 (Intermediate) from the recognized board/institute.
- Age of the candidates should be at least 14 years.
- Candidates should have domicile certificate of Gujarat state issued by competent authority.
- Candidates have to produce original certificates during counselling.
- If anyone found ineligible during any stage his/her candidates will be cancelled.
Gujarat ITI Application Form 2019
Candidates who are meeting the eligibility criteria can go ahead for applying online at the official website of the exam conducting authority. There are certain steps to submit application form through online mode. Follow the steps mentioned below:
- First, obtain official information brochure and read it thoroughly.
- Access official website and find the concerned link for applying online.
- You need to enter personal details, academic qualification details, communication address etc. in the application form.
- Also, upload scanned photograph and signature in the given specifications.
- Pay requisite application fee through online mode.
- After going through all these steps, check all the details carefully and submit the application form.
- Take one printout of the application form for future reference.
Gujarat ITI Admit Card 2019
The authority will issue admit card for Gujarat ITI admission 2019 through online mode. Candidates can download the admit card from the website. The admit card will be available in the month of June 2019. Candidates must carry admit card on the day of the exam along with any valid identity proof. There will no entry without admit card.
Gujarat ITI Answer Keys 2019
The competent authority will release answer keys in due course of time after the conduct of the exam. It will be available on the official website the exam conducting authority. Candidates can download the answer keys form the website and can check their answers. In this way, one can expect his/her maximum marks to be scored. If a candidate has doubt about the answer of any particular question then he/she can approach to the concerned higher authority in an appropriate manner.
Gujarat ITI 2019 Result
The Gujarat ITI result will be declared probably in the month of July 2019. Candidates can download their result from the website. Gujarat ITI result will consist of candidates score in the written test. The successful candidate will further have to appear in counselling process on scheduled date and time. Keep a printout of the result in safely till the entire admission process gets over.
Gujarat ITI Admission Counselling
All the candidates who will qualify the written test will get chance to appear in counselling for finalizing admission process. The counselling for Gujarat ITI admission 2019 will commence probably in the month August 2019. Candidates must carry all the relevant documents such as admit card, result, certificate of academic qualification for verification purpose. Allotment of the seat to any students depends on his/her performance during written exam following by document verification. Must attend counselling on the specified date and time at given centre.