Jharkhand ITI Admission
Jharkhand ITI Admission 2020: The Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) is the concerned body which controls the whole ITI admission procedure in the State of Jharkhand. All the students must know the admission process of ITI admission in the State. All the admissions in the State of Jharkhand in different Government/Private ITI Institutes will be made on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying exam. The JCECEB will prepare merit list on the basis of candidates’ 8th and 10th score and course selected by the students. The Board will not conduct any entrance test for selection of students in ITI Courses.
The candidates who want to pursue admission in ITI courses in the Govt./Private institutes should apply as per the schedule. The Board will publish admission notice on its official portal inviting application form from the last week of April 2020. Candidates can find here information about Jharkhand ITI Admission 2020 Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Admission Procedure, Merit List, Result, and Counselling.
Jharkhand ITI Admission 2020 Important Dates
Interested candidates can check below, the tentative dates in respect Jharkhand ITI Admission 2020:
|Start of online registration for the application form||April 2020|
|Last date for submission of application form||May 2020|
|Publication of merit list||June 2020|
|Date of first round counselling||June 2020|
|Date of Second round counselling||July 2020|
Jharkhand ITI Eligibility Criteria 2020
Candidates should meet the minimum basic eligibility conditions to apply for ITI courses. Everyone should verify their eligibility as per the prescribed eligibility criteria. It is appropriate to mention here that eligibility criteria may be different for various courses. Hence, candidates need to check course-wise eligibility requirements for admission in the desired course. Go through the following information to ensure your eligibility:
- Domicile: Candidate must be a resident of Jharkhand State.
- Academic Qualification: Applicants must have passed the 8th class exam for Welder, Carpenter, Metion (Building Constructor), Sheet Metal Worker and Wireman Trades.
- For admission in other than above Trades, candidates should have completed 10th class exam from any Board/Institute recognized by State/Central Government.
- Physical Standard: Candidate should be physically fit and he/she also need to submit Health Certificate.
- Age Criteria: Candidate’s age should not be less than 14 years and should not exceed 40 years as on 01.07.2020.
- The upper age limit for widows of martyrs is 45 years.
Jharkhand ITI Application Form 2020: How to Apply?
Candidate can make Jharkhand ITI 2020 Application form through online as well as offline mode. Eligible candidates can apply application form within the specified schedule. The candidates should go through the information mentioned below:
Submission of Application Form via Online Mode
- The application form Jharkhand ITI Admission 2020 will be available on the official portal of the JCECEB.
- Candidates need to click on “Online Application Form Submission for Admission in ITI in 2020” button at the homepage to fill application through online mode.
- Fill all the details carefully in the application form.
- Keep ready with 8th/10th class mark sheet, scanned passport size colour photograph, signature, and left-hand thumb impression.
- Fill all the details in the application form including personal details, qualification details, correspondence address etc.
- Upload the scanned images in the space provided on the application form.
- Pay the requisite application fee via net banking, credit/debit card and submit the application form.
- Check all the entries carefully and submit the application form at the end.
- After submission of the online application form, do not forget to take the printout of the confirmation page.
- There is no need to send hard copy of the application submitted through online mode.
Submission of Application Form via Offline Mode
- Candidates can also apply for Jharkhand ITI admission 2020 through offline mode.
- Access the official website (www.jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in) and download the application form.
- Now fill the application form completely and paste your recent passport size photograph.
- Pay the requisite application fee through Demand Draft in favour of “Controller of Examination, J.C.E.C.E.B.”
- Send the duly filled application form to the “Controller of Examination, JCECEB, Science and Technology Campus, Sirkha Toli, Naamkum, Ranchi-834010, Jharkhand” via speed/registered post.
- Candidate should write on top of the envelope “Application for registration in Industrial Training Institute 2020-21 Session”
Jharkhand ITI Application Fee
Candidate must pay the application fee in order to make successful ITI application form. The application fee structure is as under:
- General/OBC candidates have to pay Rs.400/- as application fee.
- SC/ST/all women candidates have to pay Rs. 200/- as application fee.
- Candidate can pay application fee through online mode such as Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
- Application without the application fee will not be considered and candidates should also keep in mind that the fee once submitted will not be refunded in any case.
Jharkhand ITI 2020 Admission Process
- The JCECEB will declare merit list on the basis of 8th/10th class marks.
- Admission in any ITI course/discipline in Government /Private Colleges will be made strictly on merit basis.
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks secured by applicants in the qualifying exam i.e. 8th/10th standard.
- The merit list will be published on the official portal of the JCECEB after analyzing all applications.
- Thereafter, candidates will be invited to attend counselling process according to merit list.
Jharkhand ITI 2020 Counselling
The JCECEB will publish information regarding counselling on its official website and daily newspapers. Candidates need to check the official website as well as this article to get the latest update regarding Jharkhand ITI 2020 counselling. At the time of counselling, the authority will also verify the eligibility of candidates and original documents of the candidates will be examined at the counselling round. All the meritorious candidates need to appear in the counselling on scheduled date and time otherwise his/her candidature will cancelled. The decision of the competent authority will be final in respect of admission.
Jharkhand ITI 2020: Reservation Quota
There is some reserved admission quota as per the Government rules which are as under:
- Reserved category candidates will get the reservation as per the existing rules.
- If reserved category candidates secured high merit then their selection will not be done reserved quota.
- Candidates seeking reservation must submit valid caste certificate at the time of counselling.
- Physically handicapped/disabled persons can also seek reservation but they also need to submit the valid certificate in support of their claim.
- There are some seats reserved under soldier reservation quota as per following
-Children of ex-servicemen
-Children of serving soldier
-Widows of Martyrs
-Children of the soldier who got bravery award
-The children of the Physically disabled soldier
-Children of soldiers who sacrificed their lives during peacetime etc.
Official Website of the JCECEB: http://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in/