Manipur ITI Admission
Manipur ITI Admission 2019-20: The Directorates of Craftsmen & Training Old Secretariat, Amphelpat, Manipur regulates ITI admissions in the state of Manipur. The admission notification for the academic session 2019-20 is yet to be released. Aspirants seeking admission in ITI programmes in Manipur State should submit an application form as per the prescribed admission schedule. Those who have completed their primary and secondary level school education will be eligible to apply for Manipur ITI admission. The application form will be released online at the official website. Applicants can submit Manipur ITI 2019 application form easily by following prescribed instructions. Here candidates can check crucial information with regard to Manipur ITI Admission 2019 admission process, eligibility requirements, application form, merit list, counselling, and important dates.
Manipur ITI Admission 2019-20 Important Dates
The official notification for Manipur ITI admission 2019 has not been released yet. We will update this article after the release of the official notification. Candidates are recommended to check official website as well as this article for the latest update regarding Manipur ITI 2019 admission:
|Availability of online application form||Updated soon|
|Last date for submission of application form||Updated soon|
|Date of result declaration||Updated soon|
|Counseling will commence from||Updated soon|
Courses Offered by Manipur ITI Institutes
There are various courses offered by the ITI Manipur like Machinist, Turner, Draughtsman, Fitter, Electrician, Electroplater, Motor Vehicle, Electrical Mechanic, Mechanic Surveyor, Computer Networking & Hardware etc.
Manipur ITI Application Form 2019
The details of Manipur ITI 2019 application form will be released in the official notification on the official website that is dget.nic.in. Candidates, before filling up the online application form must read the notification and follow the instruction carefully to avoid the errors. All the particulars filled by the candidate should be correct and accurate otherwise the candidature will be rejected. The online form will be available on the official website. Candidates need to take the printout of the application form after submitting the online form. The crucial date of application form will be informed later after the release of official notification. Direct link to access online application form will also be provided.
- The applicants have to pay application fee through online mode using the credit card, debit card or net banking.
- Candidates can also pay through the bank challan.
Manipur ITI Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must have the permanent residence in the Manipur state and should have domicile certificate in support of the claim.
- The age of candidates should not be less than 14 years.
- There will be no bar on the upper age limit hence, the candidate of any age can apply.
- The candidates must have completed the primary, secondary, or senior secondary education from a recognized institute/school.
Manipur ITI Merit List 2019
The competent authority after receiving application forms will assess the applications in due course of time. After that, the merit list will be prepared on the basis of candidates qualifying exam marks. Merit list will be published on the official website of the regulating authority. Candidates can check their name in the list. Those who qualify as per the merit list should follow the further admission process as per instructions.
Manipur ITI Admission Process
- The admission will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of merit.
- The competent authority will prepare a merit list on the basis of the candidates’ qualifying exam performance and seats availability in course concerned.
- Shortlisted candidates as per the merit list will be invited to attend counselling on the scheduled date and time.
- Candidate’s original documents will be verified during the counselling process.
- Those who failed to attend counselling even after securing name in the merit list will not be considered again for admission.
- Candidates must visit the official website for the latest update on Manipur ITI admission process.
Manipur ITI Counselling 2019-20
- As stated above the admissions will be provided on the basis of the merit.
- Admission procedure for ITI courses will start after the release of merit list.
- The competent authority will consider qualifying exam marks (primary, secondary school exam marks) for preparation of the ranking list.
- After the announcement of the merit list, candidates will be called for the counseling process on scheduled date and time at respective ITI institute.
- During counselling, candidate’s eligibility will be ascertained.
- Original documents of the applicants will be verified before taking the final decision.
- Admission of the candidate also depends on the seat availability in the ITI institutes of Manipur.
List of Important Documents
- Printout of the application form
- 10/12th class mark sheet
- 10th/12th class certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Character certificate
- Category certificate if required
- Identity proof like Aadhar Card, Voter Card etc.
Official Website: www.dget.nic.in