Punjab ITI Admission
Punjab ITI Admission 2019-20: The Department of Technical Education and Industrial Training, Punjab being the regulatory authority will release notification for ITI admission 2019-20. Candidates can select engineering and non-engineering trades/courses as per their eligibility. Candidate must check the process of registration and counselling for Punjab ITI admission. Interested candidates submit application form Punjab ITI 2019 admission on the official website. Here you can explore relevant information including Punjab ITI admission 2019 registration, eligibility criteria, merit list, and counselling procedure.
Punjab ITI 2019 Admission Notification
- The Department of Technical Education and Industrial Training, Punjab will publish notification for ITI admission in the academic session 2019-20 probably in the month of June 2019.
- Punjab ITI 2019 Online registration process may start from the 1st week of 2019.
- Interested and eligible candidates should apply well in advance before the last date of application form.
- After the announcement of official information bulletin, we will update all the information including registration dates here in this article without any delay.
Punjab ITI Admission 2019-20: Important Dates
The candidates who are looking for admission in Punjab ITIs must submit the application form before the last date. Everyone must ensure that they are meeting the basic minimum eligibility criteria for a particular course in which they are seeking admission. Candidates can check Punjab ITI 2019 admission schedule below:
|Online registration process||June 2019|
|Documents verification by D.I.’s||June 2019|
|First Round Counselling|
|Online Choice Filling will start from||2nd week of June 2019|
|Declaration of Result||Last week of June 2019|
|Reporting at allotted institute||Last week of June 2019|
|Second Round Counselling|
|Online Choice Filling will start from||1st week of July 2019|
|Declaration of Result||2nd week of July 2019|
|Reporting at allotted institute||3rd week of July 2019|
|Third Round Counselling|
|Online registration will commence from||3rd week of July 2019|
|Documents Verification by D.I.’s||3rd week of July 2019|
|Online Choice Filling process||Last week of July 2019|
|Declaration of result||Last week of July 2019|
|Reporting at allotted institute||1st week of August 2019|
- The candidates must have completed 8th/10th class education under 10+2 education system from a recognized board/institute.
- For engineering trades, candidates must have mathematics and science in the qualifying exam.
- Candidates must belong to Punjab State and should possess domicile certificate of the State.
Punjab ITI Registration 2019-20
The candidates need to register online at official website of the DTE&IT. The official website is httt://itipunjab.nic.in. All the applicants are recommended that do not wait for the last date of registration, must apply within the stipulated time frame. Read all the instructions and eligibility criteria before submitting the application form. In the application or registration form, every detail should be correct and true in all manner.
Candidates must be aware that there are 85% seats reserved for the candidates who are resident of Punjab State. The remaining 15% seats can be filled by other candidates. If any candidate misleads authority by information wrong information then he/she will face consequences. Therefore, we recommend applicants not to fill up application form if you are not eligible candidates should know that the application fee will not be refunded in any case.
Punjab ITI Counselling 2019-20
- The candidates have to access official website for participating in e-counselling. The registration should be done within the time limit prescribed for counselling.
- Fill all the details carefully in the registration form and take a printout of the filled registration form. Now you have to visit nearest DI for verification of original documents.
- One you complete verification process then you will be eligible for choice filling.
- You must fill choice of course and college as per interest and eligibility.
- Seat allotment will be done on the basis of choice filled by the candidates.
- If candidates failed to get the seat in first counselling then participate in the next counselling and go through the choice filling process again.
- There will be three round of counselling for seat allotment.
Punjab ITI Admission Process
- The allotment of seats will be done on the basis of candidates’ merit. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of candidate’s marks obtained in the qualifying exam.
- After allotment of seat, candidates have to take the printout of the provisional allotment letter and report the nearest DI/PI for confirming admission. You have to complete all the admission formalities including verification of documents, payment of the admission fee etc.
Structure of Admission Fee
- Fee for Engineering Trade: 19312/per annum
- Non-engineering Trade: 12875/per annum
Note: There may be the difference in admission fee in Government and Private ITI institutes. Hence, candidates must collect proper information about the fee structure before taking admission. A good score in the qualifying exam can help you to secure a seat in Government ITI College.