Uttarakhand ITI Admission
Uttarakhand ITI Admission 2019: The Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education, Dehradun is the concerned authority which regulates the admission process in ITI courses in the State of Uttarakhand. The board conducts an entrance test for preliminary scrutiny of eligible candidates for the course. Candidates have to fulfill basic eligibility conditions and also need to qualify the entrance test for taking admission in the desired course. There are various Government and Private Colleges in the State of Uttarakhand which are running polytechnic courses in various streams. Students can select any course as per their interest and eligibility for the concerned course.
Interested candidates should submit application form well before the last date to avoid last hour rush. Candidates should check official website time to time for the latest information. In this article below, you can access relevant information about Uttarakhand ITI Admission 2019. Check steps to fill the application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, admit card, result and counselling process etc.
Uttarakhand ITI Admission 2019: Notification
- The competent authority will publish UK ITI Admission 2019 notification on its official website.
- Uttarakhand ITI 2019 application form is expected to be available in the month of March 2019.
- The registration process may close in the month of April 2019. Candidates are recommended to collect all the information regarding UK ITI admission process before submitting the application form.
Uttarakhand ITI 2019 Important Dates
Students can check tentative dates for Uttarakhand ITI Admission for the year 2019 in the table below. The actual dates will be updated here whenever available:
|Event Name||Dates (Tentative)|
|Availability of application form||March 2019|
|Last date for submission of application form||April 2019|
|Admit card release date||May 2019|
|Exam date||June 2019|
|Result declaration||June 2019|
|Counselling will start from||July 2019|
Uttarakhand ITI Eligibility Criteria 2019
Candidates must check eligibility criteria first before going to submit the application form. Each course may have different criteria hence one must check all the information carefully. To check eligibility criteria in details, you should go through official information bulletin. However, you can verify the eligibility requirements as per the following criteria:
- Candidate should have domicile certificate of Uttarakhand.
- Candidate should have completed 10th standard education or its equivalent from any recognised board/institute.
- The minimum age of the candidates is 14 years.
- Apart from above, admission in any particular course is depend on the various factor such as written exam performance, availability of the number of seats, verification of original documents etc.
Uttarakhand ITI Application Form 2019
The Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education, Dehradun will invite application form through its official website. Interested candidates who are eligible as per the prescribed eligibility criteria, should submit the application form before the due date. Go through the following information with regard to Uttarakhand ITI application form:
- Access official website of the Board i.e. www.ubter.in and obtain official information brochure.
- Go through the complete information bulletin and read all the information carefully.
- Candidates have to access the official website for submitting the application form.
- Applicants have to provide personal details, educational details and address etc. in the application form.
- Candidates also need to upload scanned photograph and signature during submission of application form.
- Payment of application fee is also a mandatory requirement to submit the application form.
- Submit application form at the end and take the printout of the same for future reference.
Uttarakhand ITI 2019 Admit Card
The authority will issue admit card to candidates who will submit application form completely. The admit card will be available on the official website of the exam conducting authority. It is expected to be available in the month of May 2019. Admit card will contain crucial information like candidate’s name, exam date, exam centre with complete address and some important instructions for the exam. Candidates must bring admit card on the day of exam otherwise authority will not allow to enter in the exam hall. Also carry identity proof like voter ID card, driving licence, aadhar card etc.
Uttarakhand ITI Result 2019
Uttarakhand ITI admission 2019 result is expected to be available in the month of June 2019. It will be available on the official website the Board. Candidates can obtain their result by accessing the official website. It will be a pdf file containing the list of result. Candidates can find their roll number in the list. Successful candidates have to attend counselling process for admission formalities.
Uttarakhand ITI 2019 Counselling
The candidates who will qualify the entrance test should appear in counselling. The counselling for Uttarakhand ITI admission 2019 exam is expected to start in the month of July 2019. In this regard, the competent authority will place a notification on its official website. Candidates have to report concerned college/institute with all original documents which will be verified.
Uttarakhand ITI Admission 2019: Selection Process
The admissions in ITI programme in the State of Uttarakhand are made on the candidate’s performance in written test. Apart from meeting basic eligibility requirements, candidates must qualify written test. Thereafter, candidates have to appear in counselling. During counselling, the competent authority will also verify original documents of the candidates. The rights are reserved with competent authority to take final call admission.