Rajasthan ITI Admission
Rajasthan ITI Application Form 2019: The Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Rajasthan will announce ITI admission dates for the academic session 2019-20 in the coming days. Candidates must be aware of the admission process including eligibility criteria, application mode and counselling etc. Those who are willing to take admission in ITI courses in the State of Rajasthan must apply within the specified time frame. First of all, you must go through the official ITI information bulletin and read it completely. After satisfying eligibility conditions, proceed further for submitting an application form. Candidates can apply online for Rajasthan ITI admission 2019-20. Here you guys can explore crucial information about eligibility criteria, step by step procedure to submit an online application form and admission dates etc.
Rajasthan ITI 2019 Notification
- The notification for Rajasthan ITI admission 2019-20 academic session will be released probably in the last week of June 2019.
- Candidates can access online application form from the last week of June 2019.
- Aspirants can submit application form till last week of July 2019 (Application form link is given below).
Rajasthan ITI Application Form 2019-20: Important Dates
As per official sources from DTE, Rajasthan, the Rajasthan ITI 2019 admission dates are given in the table below:
|Online registration for admission regarding||June-July 2019|
|Release of provisional merit list||Last week of July 2019|
|Reporting at Directorate, Jodhpur with original documents in case of seeking amendments in merit list by||Last week of July 2019|
|Release of amended provisional merit list||1st week of August 2019|
|Last date of admission in institute level seats related to Institutes Management Committee (IMC)||1st week of August 2019|
|Uploading of the list of admission completed on IMC seats basis||1st week of August 2019|
|Centralized online seat allotment last date||2nd week of August 2019|
|After first seat allotment, payment of fee (Rs.3400/-) and reporting at allotted ITI institute with all original documents||2nd week of August 2019|
|Uploading of the filled seats after 1st seat allotment on official websites by institutes||2nd week of August 2019|
|Registration of the candidates who have reported to the allotted institute for upward movement-Acknowledgement last date||3rd week of August 2019|
|Centralized online admission 2nd seat allotment date||3rd week of August 2019|
|After 2nd seat allotment, payment of fee (Rs.3400/-) and reporting at allotted ITI institute with all original documents||3rd week of August 2019|
|Uploading of the filled seats after 2nd seat allotment on official websites by institutes||last week of August 2019|
|Internal Sliding||Last week of August 2019|
|Start of classes||2nd week of September 2019|
Candidates before applying for Rajasthan ITI 2019 application form must ensure whether they are meeting the requisite eligibility norms or not. Here you can check eligibility criteria details:
- Candidates should have completed minimum educational qualifying i.e. 8th/10th/ 12th (for course to course) from a recognized board/Institute.
- Age of the candidates should not be at least 14 years as on 1st August of the admission year.
- Residents of Rajasthan will get first priority in selection.
- Reserved category candidates will get reservations as per rules subject to the submission of valid category certificate.
- Candidates must have original documents/certificate for supporting their eligibility for a particular course/trade.
- Those who found guilty of misleading the authorities will face consequences.
How to submit Rajasthan ITI Application Form 2019?
Candidates can submit Rajasthan ITI application form for the academic session 2019-20 via online mode. As stated above, before proceeding for applying online, ensure your eligibility for that particular course in which you want to get admission. Here you can check step by step guide to submit Rajasthan online ITI application form 2019-20:
- Access official website of the DTE, Rajasthan for submitting the online application form for Rajasthan ITI Admission 2019-20 (Link is given below).
- Find the concerned link for ITI Admission 2019-20 and download the information bulleting and read it thoroughly.
- Read general instructions very carefully. Once you understand the entire process, access online application form.
- Fill all the details asked in the application form including personal information, educational qualification details and correspondence address etc.
- You should be careful while filling up details in the online application form.
- Upload your recent photograph and signature in the prescribed format as asked in the application form.
- Remember the images should be in JPEG format with specified dimension and size.
- Pay the necessary application fee through net banking, credit/debit card for completing the registration process.
- Verify all the entries you made than submit the application form at the end.
- Take the printout of the confirmed application form for future reference.
Note: More details will be updated after release of official notification.
The competent authority will examine all the applications and thereafter will announce merit list of the candidates based on their marks in the qualifying exam. However, there are certain things like residents, the percentage in the qualifying exam which will impact the merit of the candidates. Those who belong to Rajasthan state will get first preference in the merit list. Candidates have to attend counselling on scheduled date and time. Documents verification will be done during counselling. Candidates must report to the allotted college as per directions. If a candidate fails to visit the allotted college for confirmation of seat, then an opportunity will be given to another candidate.
Documents to be verified
- Merit list/result of the candidate
- 8th/10th/12th class marks sheet and certificate
- Date of birth certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Category certificate if applicable
- Character certificate
- Identity card of the candidate