Hunnarbaaz!Skilled to Win! Ep #29 Part 01
HUNNARBAAZ! Skilled to Win! The first ever pioneering reality weekly 1 hour Prime Time Reality Show supported by NSDC, in grassroots Skills & Innovations on Doordarshan National Network every Sunday at 11am. The Series, started on the 9th of February, gives a much needed shot in the arm to skill awareness on Television, publicizing and indeed glamorizing skills and innovation through Competitions and Awards, encouraging millions to get up and get skilled and helping change social attitudes nationwide.
Partnering with NSDC has given Cinema Vision India the opportunity to take the message of skilling across the country through Hunnarbaaz! Skilled to Win! Spotlighting skills initiatives, training programs and skilled people across India in several different sectors. The show reaches approximately 1 million + people every week; a figure that's slated to increase considerably, with regional language versions that will be re-telecast on DD Urdu, DD Kashir, DD Madhya Pradesh, DD Rajasthan, DD Bihar and DD National every week.
The success of the show can also be determined through other empirical measures.
- Hunnarbaaz! Has enabled a dialogue between people, skill providers and industry partners through various mediums like SMS and Digital that are being cross-leveraged on the show in addition to the television platform.
- TRP (ratings) - HUNNARBAAZ! Skilled to Win! Since its first telecast in February 2014, has garnered TV ratings that are on par with the popular show Satyamev Jayate that also aired on DD National. HUNNARBAAZ! offers an attractive mix of large viewership with engaging programming for grassroots viewers. During Year 1, a total viewership of approximately 1 million+ (per episode) is envisioned which will help the objective of making skills aspirational and lead to more effective social and economic transformations.
- Missed Calls - The show highlights the NSDC call centre number wherein the audience can leave a missed call and get information regarding skill-training. The response has been very positive and has led to enquiries related to skill-training amongst the masses illustrating the impact of the show and how the show can be used as a platform to highlight aspirations in the sector amongst the youth of the country. The missed calls coming to the NSDC call line increase approximately six fold after the show airs every Sunday.
- Doordarshan Promotion – Doordarshan has selected the programme for re-telecast on 5 Regional and DD National Television platforms every week, thus multiplying its viewership. In addition DD advertises HUNNARBAAZ! Skilled to Win! on newspapers/magazines and on its DD Digital platform.
- Digital Presence - The creation of a robust online presence through a Hunnarbaaz website and social media initiatives on facebook, twitter, youtube and blogs has also helped take the message of skilling beyond the traditional DD audience, to a more urban audience that views the show online and interacts with the topic of skilling online. In the six month period that Hunnarbaaz has been online, it has kept pace with the NSDC FB page in terms of likes and robust web traffic.
The Digital site www.hunnarbaaz.com is active and features new stories, trailers and video clips. The youtube channel has constant updates on trailers and video clips. The facebook page https://www.facebook.com/hunnarbaaz has more than focussed 11,000 likes and has constantly been engaging the online audience with interesting snippets from the episodes and stories from the skilling sphere.
- NSDC Partners are encouraged to connect with Ms.Aradhana Bedi, Executive Producer, Cinema Vision India on [email protected]/09819669442 to participate in the HUNNARBAAZ! Skilled to Win! Show to highlight and feature their achievements on a National Television Platform.
- Some Testimonials from Viewers
“I regularly regularly see this innovative programme.This programme is not the entertainment programme but also it gives us the way to live skillful and successful life by utilising all the facilities available. A known person can gain her original identity by watching this programme. I joined the medical course by gaining information from NSDC”.
Hina Tabassum, Hyderabad
Mujhe apka yeh TV show bahaut prernadayak lagta hai. Isme aap har ek kshetra ki jankari dete hai, jaha tak hum pahaunch nahi sakte wo sab kshetra ki jankari aap kam samay me bahaut hi acchi tarah se dikhate hai. Mujhe isme task ka bhag bahaut accha lagta hai. Last episode me Rahul Mishra ji ne Indian textile cotton & silk ki bahaut si jankari di, jo ki mujhe nahi pata thi. Mujhe aapke contest me bhi participate karna accha lagta hai, jiska jawaab aapke clue se jath se pata chalta hai. Meri taraf se Hunnarbaaz Team ko bahaut si shubh kamnaye.
Shraddha Patil, Mumbai
DEAR ANCHORS THE HUNNARBAAZ IS A GREAT SHOW. AFTER WATCHING YOUR SHOW ON 'MAKE-UP' MY PARENTS ALLOWED MY SISTER TO CHOOSE THIS DOMAIN AS HER CAREER WITH HUGE SUPPORT AND BLESSINGS. AND I'M GLAD TO SHARE YOU THAT I'M AN ENGINEERING (ELECTRICAL) STUDENT AND GOT HUGE INSPIRATION TO WORK AS AN ELECTRICIAN AFTER WATCHING YOUR SHOW ON THE SAME STREAM. REALLY IT'S A GREAT SOURCE OF INSPIRATION AND CONTAINS A HUGE NUMBERS OF CAREER OPTIONS.
TAPAS PAL, ASANSOL,WEST BENGAL
A Skill based reality show Hunnarbaaz! Mission Skill India – Season 2 airs on DD National every Sunday at 11.30 am partnered by the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship (MSDE) along with continued support from the National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC). Hunnarbaaz! feels proud to be associated with MSDE and NSDC to achieve the set target of skilling 119 million youth by 2022. With exciting skill based competitions and exceptional success stories to motivate the youth of the country. Apart from skilling for the youth, skills and job opportunities for the differently abled will be the focus in this season as the Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities under the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment is a Segment Partner for the first five special episodes. The special episodes for differently-able highlight the problems faced by them and how some exceptional people have displayed their ‘never-say-die attitude’.
Hunnarbaaz! Skilled to Win! Ep #29 Task 2
Hunnarbaaz! Skilled to Win! Ep #29 Task
Arif Hussain's Success Story | Hunnarbaaz! Skilled to Win! Ep #29
Hunnarbaaz!Skilled to Win! Ep #29 Hunnar Ki baat
Hunnarbaaz! Skilled To Win! Ep #29 Skill Samachar
Hunnarbaaz! Skilled to Win! Ep #29 Gyan
Hunnarbaaz! Skilled to Win! Ep #30 - Task
Hunnarbaaz! Skilled To Win! Ep #30 - Hunnar Ki Baat
Hunnarbaaz! Skilled To Win! Ep #30 - Skill Samachar